All purpose flour 100 gram
Besan/gram flour 100 gram
Sugar 200 gram
water 100 gram
Lachcha shemai/ fried vermicelli 100 gram
condensed milk 2 tbl spoon
Ghee/butter/oil 250 gram ( you can use oil+ ghee/butter)
Cardamom, cinnamon, bayleaf
1. Make a sugar syrap with 200 gram sugar and 100 gram water. While making the syrap don’t forget to add cinnamon stick, cardamom pods and a bay leaf into it.
2. Heat oil/ghee/ butter. I took 150 gram of ghee+100 gram oil.now add the flour and besan into it..Fry on a low heat until the raw smell of besan and flour is completely gone..But careful, not to over fry them as it may cause bitter taste. Add the Sugar syrap and stir until the halwa comes together..Now add 2 tbl spoon of condensed milk. U may add raisins and chopped nuts if you wish. Let it cool.
3. In another pan, heat some ghee and fry the lachcha shemai until gets crispy.
4. Now mix half of the lachcha shemai with the room temperature halwa.
5. Place the halwa on a greased plate and shape it in your desired shape. Add the remaining lachcha shemai on the top of it using ur hand and let it set for atleast 10 minutes.
6. Cut into your desired shape.
i love this site…its really awesome….!
thank u so much…<3
Assalamu alaikum apu.Ai sweet ta ki jedin dawat korbo shedini banate hobe , naki akdin age banie rakhle hobe? Ny a to apu shob akai korte hoi,atleast sweets gulo age banate parle onekta shubhida hoi.
aage baniye rakhle onek shomoi crunchy bepar ta thake na .. but prob nai … emniteo moja .. 🙂
We are a bunch of volunteers aand starting a new schsme in our community.
Your site offered us with helpful information to
work on. You’ve done an impressive joob and our whole group will probably be thankful to
Unde pot afla mai multe despre Tri-ratna mithai/sweet ?
i am very very very…………………………….. love you.your tips always help me.this site is marvelous.i’m very happy for knowing this recipe.again thank you
Patla sugar syrup?