- Beef Keema (Minced Beef): 1 Cup
- Chaana Daal (Chaana Lentil): 1/4 Cup – Soaked in water for 4 -5 hours or overnight.
- Ginger Paste: 1 TSP
- Garlic Paste: 1 TSP
- Bay Leaf: 1 piece
- Cardamom: 2 Pieces
- Cinnamon: 1 piece of 2 inches
- Soy Sauce: 1 Tsp
- Onion (Beresta – Onions sliced and deep crispy fried in oil): 1/2 Cup
- Mint: 1 Bunch chopped
- Green Chili: 3 or 4 Chopped
- Eggs: 1
- Oil for frying
1. Boil 1 cup of beef keema with 1/4 cup of Chaana daal with the ginger-garlic paste, bayleaf, cardamom, cinnamon, salt, soy sauce.
2. When water dries out, blend the keema or minced meat without adding any water.
3. Then add the onion bereshta, chopped mint, chopped green chillies, egg and a little salt (if needed), mix well and shape them and deep fry at medium low flame.
4. Now serve with Pulao, pilaf, biriyani, khichuri or rice and Naan or Chapati.
1. The Lentil (Chaana Daal) has to be soaked in water overnight or at least for 4-5 hours before the cooking process begins. Otherwise the lentil will not be properly cooked.
2. The kabab will fry better if you refrigerate for 30 minutes or so before you fry them.
apu i dont have any food processor..can i blend it in a normal blender??