Beef jhuri with leftover beef/ Crunchy spicy fried masala beef
1. Left over beef curry
2. sliced onion
3. Little turmeric and Chili Powder
4. Cumin seed (optional)
5. Fenugreek ( optional)
6. Dried Chili
7. Green Chili
8. Salt to taste
9. Bell peppers ( optional)
1. Take some pieces of beef from your leftover curry.Don’t take the gravy.
2. Break the meats using your hand.
3. Heat oil and deep fry the meat pieces until little crunchy.
4. Now in a pan heat oil. You can use the oil you fried the beef with.Add little amount of Cumin seed and fenugreek ( methi). Add dried chili..Too much fenugreek may ruin the taste so be careful with that. This is something we call “foron” in Bangla.
5. Add sliced onion ( a fairly good amount).Fry then until tender. Add very little turmeric and chili powder. Now add the meat and fry. Sprinkle some salt.You may skip the turmeric and chili powder, won’t make any difference.
6. Add green chilies and chopped bell peppers..Fry a little while.
Serve hot with Plain hot steamed rice or even with “Panta Bhat”( prepared rice in water)..Either way it goes great..:)
I simply had to say thanks once more. I’m not certain the things that While i would have handled in the absence of the type of secrets shown on your part over my subject. It previously was a very terrifying concern in my circumstances, nevertheless noticing the very expert strategy you’ll processed that took me to to weep with joy. I’m grateful for this guidance and as well , hope that you comprehend what a powerful job your are carrying out teaching others through the use of your web blog. I’m certain you have never encountered all of us.
I’m not that much of a internet reader to
be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on.
thank u .. 🙂