1. 1 Tuna Can in water/ oil
2. 1 large potato ( boiled and mashed)
3. Fried Onion ( Bereshta)
4. Chopped mint and cilantro
5. Chopped green chilies
6. Garam masala powder ( optional)
7. 1 egg
8. Bread crumbs ( enough to shape the kababs)
9. salt to taste
1. Drain all the water from the tuna. Squezze hard to remove any extra water.
2. Now combine all the ingredients together.
3. Shape into kababs and shallow fry in enough oil on medium low heat.
You can store the kababs in deep fridge for a quite a long time.If you want to store, then don’t fry them.After shaping keep them in a box and refrigerate. Fry them and serve whenever you need. 🙂