Tuna, Mushroom, cheese delight !!!!!!!!!!!! Super easy way!!!!!!!!!!
1 can Tuna in water ( drained)
1 large potato ( boiled and mashed)
1/2 (half cup) mushroom ( chopped)
1 egg ( beaten)
Fried onion ( bereshta) 2 tblspoon
Chopped green chilies, cilantro and mint
salt to taste
A pinch of garam masala powder ( optional)
a pinch of crushed white/black pepper
Breadcrumbs ( enough to shape the kababs)
1. In a pan fry the chopped mushrooms until soft.
2. Blend it into a smooth paste.
3. Add tuna ( drained well, so that not a single drop of water is in it), egg and mashed potato and blend again.
4. Now mix breadcrumbs with it add other ingredients except cheese.
5. Shape them according to your choice and put a little amount of cheese inside your kabab or chop. Shape them well so that no crack is there.
6. deep fry them on medium low heat.
Bon a Petit