Potato Sandwich…Believe me, it’s tasty..:D
1. 2 slices of White bread or any bread of your choice
2. Potato 1 medium , boiled and mashed
3. Butter 1 tblspoon
4. Mayonnaise 1 teaspoon
5. Crushed black pepper Half teaspoon
6. onion, chopped 1 teaspoon
7. Chopped green chilies and cilantro
8. Chopped bell peppers
9. Cream Cheese ( optional)
11. Salt to taste
1. In a bowl mix butter, mayonnaise, crushed black pepper, onion, green chilies, cilantro, bell peppers, cream cheese, salt with mashed potato.
2. Spread the potato mixture on one slice of bread evenly. Put the slices of cucumber over it.
3. Cover this slice of bread with the other one. Brush little butter over it (over the sandwich). It will make your sandwich a bit more crispy.
4. Now put this in your sandwich maker and toast/grill it until crispy.
5. Serve hot.