Sweet n Sour Salmon -Super Quick, Super Easy and Super Yummy.. It is done only in 15 minutes ( from preparation to cooking time) ..You can try the recipe with any fish..this is not just the regular sweet n sour recipe..it is something more!!!!!!! 😀
1. Salmon Fillet 4 pieces
2. Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
4. Cubed onion and green chilies-splited.
5. Cornstarch dissolved in water.
For the sauce:
1. Light soy sauce 1 and half tbl spoon
2. Oyster sauce 1 tbl spoon
3. Hot sauce 1 teaspoon
4. Tomato Ketchup/sauce 1 tblspoon
5. Vinegar half teaspoon
6. Tasting salt/ ajinomoto half teaspoon
7. Sugar a little more than half teaspoon
8. Red bell pepper+ fresh red chili paste ( SECRET INGREDIENT!!!!!!!!!!), 1 small red bell pepper/capsicum and 1 fresh red chili.
9. 2/3 drops of Fish sauce ( optional)
1. Take all the ingredients of the sauce in a bowl . Plz Don’t skip the red bell pepper paste..Believe me it adds such a nice flavor..But yes of course you can omit the red chili.
2. Wash the salmon very well.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Add the garlic paste, fry for a while.Now add the Sauce with little ( half cup/ 125 ml) water. Add the fish pieces. Cover the lid and cook it on medium flame. Within 10 minutes your fish will be done. Now add the cornstarch dissolved in water , to thicken the gravy. Add the cubed onions and green chilies. You may add cubed bell peppers or capsicum with it.
Your Sweet n Sour Salmon is ready in not more than 15 minutes..
1. Don’t add any salt in this dish.The sauces contains lot of salt.So Don’t even try to put extra salt!!!!!!
2. Fish sauce is very salty.So be careful as to the amount only 2 /3 drops is enough!!!!!!!!!!
3. You may use any other fish for this recipe..