1. Beef 500 gram
2. Ginger Paste 2 table spoon
3. Chopped ginger 1 teaspoon
4. Chopped garlic 1 teaspoon
5. Light soy sauce 3 tbl spoon
6. Dark Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
7. Fish sauce ,few drops (optional)
8. Crushed black pepper half teaspoon
9. Salt, very little ( as the sauces contains salt too)
10. Cubed onion
11. Green chilies, splitted
12. Bell peppers
13. Sesame seed
14. Sesame oil ( you can substitute sesame oil for regular vegetable oil too)
15. Tasting salt a little more than half tea spoon
16. Sugar a little more than half teaspoon
17. Corn starch mixed in water
1. Cut the meat into thin slices. Marinate them with ginger paste, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, few drops of fish sauce, crushed black pepper, tasting salt and little salt, if needed ( since the sauces contains salt, it is better to use a little extra salt, if needed you may alwayz adjust it by adding at the end of your cooking)for minimum 2 hours. The longer, the better.
2. Heat oil, in a wok. Add finely chopped garlic and ginger in it. Fry it for a minute or so and then add the beef with marinade. Cook it on medium high flame until the water is almost dried out. Add little water to make the beef a little more tender. Cover the lid.
3. When the meat is done and water is drying out add little cornflour mixed in water, cubed onion, split green chili, and bell peppers …At the end mix it with roasted sesame (you may microwave the sesame seeds for few seconds).To sharpen the taste add some sugar.
Bon A Petit!!!!!!!!!!!