Minced Beef/ Beef Keema 500 gram
Split Bengal Gram Lentil/ Chaana daal 100 gram
Soy Sauce 1 tbl spoon
Ginger paste 1 tbl spoon
Garlic Paste 1 and half tea spoon
1 large bayleaf
Cinnamon 1 stick of 2 inches
3 Cardamom pods
Fried Onion ( Bereshta) half cup
Chopped green chili 1 teaspoon
Chopped Mint 2 teaspoon
2 beaten eggs
Salt to taste
Special Kabab masala Powder 1 teaspoon
For the Special Kabab Masala Powder roast 4 dry chilies,1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds , 1 teaspoon of whole coriander, 4/5 cloves, half a teaspoon black pepper, 3/4 cardamom pods, 1 small stick of cinnamon, half teaspoon fennel, a little more than half teaspoon of javetri/mace, little amount of nutmeg and grind them into a smooth powder. Take 1 teaspoon for kabab and preserve the rest.
1. Boil beef keema with Chaana daal , ginger-garlic paste, bayleaf, cardamom, cinnamon, salt, soy sauce until completely dried out.
2. Take out the cinnamon and bayleafs , leaving cardamoms in the keema.Blend the keema or minced meat without adding any water.
3. Then add the onion bereshta, chopped mint, chopped green chillies, beaten eggs, kabab masala powder and a little salt (if needed), mix well and shape them and deep fry at medium low flame.
1. After boiling the keema and daal , the water should be completely dried out.
2. While blending the keema, don’t add any water. It should be dry. Don’t try to blend at a time. Blend taking little amount every time..
3. Keep them in refrigerator for at least half an hour before you fry them. And alwayz fry on medium low heat, it would help to have a crisp texture outside.
4. After putting in oil , don’t try to turn over the kababs so frequently. Your kabab may break in for that. Wait until one side gets slight brown.
5. The ratio of the keema and daal should be 4 : 1 .. For every 1 cup of keema ( 250 gram) , take 50 gram ( 1/4th cup ) of Chaana daal.
GOOD COOK. Smart.