Stuffed Bread , a super quick and super yummy snack …
Chicken keema / ground chicken 1 cup
Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
Soy sauce 1 and half tbl spoon
Oyster sauce half tea spoon
Thinly sliced onion
Chopped green chilies
Chopped Capsicum/ bell pepper
1 egg ( optional)
Bread , 2 slices.
1 beaten egg
Panko seasoned bread crumb / any other bread crumb
1. Marinate the chicken with ginger paste , soy sauce , oyster sauce . Heat oil and add the chicken. Fry for a while . Add the carrots, cabbage and green peas . Add little water . When the water is dried out, turn off the stove and mix sliced onion , chopped chilies, chopped capsicum with it. In another pan scramble the egg into small granules and mix it with the chicken. Your filling is ready . Keep it aside and cool it down.
2. Cut the edges of breads. Press the edges of the bread with your fingertips.
3. Now put some filling in the middle. And cover the bread with the other one . Seal the edges properly with egg or water.
4. Dip the bread in beaten egg and coat nicely with panko bread crumb or any other bread crumb of your choice.
5. Fry on medium heat until golden brown . Don’t shallow fry it . Use a little more oil for frying .
1. Always use a frying pan or any wide utensil.
2. I used Panko bread crumb ( Japanese bread crumb ) for coating. You may use any other breadcrumbs of your choice .
3. For a healthier version , you may toast it in toaster oven instead of frying .. 🙂
Will make a good panini
Very very new recipe,lwill do it in ramdan
Khubi valo recipe,same Ami Kori ektu onnovabe,age pur Ta more nie bread Ta pani te dubie uthai chipe nie gol bol ER Moto shape kore otar moddhe pur die dim e dubie breadcrumbs e gorie deep fry Kori, apnar Ta to aro easy laglo try korte hobe😊
Apu eta fry na kore Bake oven e halka bake korle hoe na?
hobe .. 375 FH e pre heated oven e 20 minutes ba brown na hoya porjonto bake korlei hobe .. tobe bake korar aage oil brush kore niite hobe .. 🙂