For boiling the meat:
Minced Meat ( I took beef) 500 gram
Ginger paste 1 and half teaspoon
Garlic paste little more than half teaspoon
Soy Sauce 1 tbl spoon
2 cardamom pods
1 cinnamon stick ( 1′ long)
1 large bay leaf
salt to taste
Chopped onion , green chilli
1/4 th cup Milk
2 teaspoon corn starch
Grated Cottage cheese
For Bread roll:
Slices of bread ( each bread will make one roll)
1 beaten egg
Bread Crumbs ( I used Japanese Panko Bread crumb)
Oil for deep frying
1. Boil the meat with the ingredients mentioned above . Dry out the water and take the cinnamon, cardamom , bay leaf out from the meat .
2. Heat oil and add the meat . Add chopped onion and green chilies . Now mix cornstarch in the milk and pour over the meat. Add the cottage cheese . Now your filling has a creamy , sticky , yummy texture . 🙂 Let it cool .
3. Cut the edges of the bread . Now wet your palms and flatten each slice of bread with your wet palm . Spread some filling at one side of the bread and roll . Give the bread a shape of roll . You may wet your palms again to make the shape perfect . Make sure every ends are closed . use water to seal the ends .
4. Dip the rolls into beaten egg and then in the bread crumbs .
5. Heat oil on medium heat and fry them until golden brown .
Serve hot !!!!!!!!!! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!