Croquette / Beef- potato-noodles kabab
It happens sometimes , you need to make some kababs in big batch immediately ,but opening the fridge,just discovered , you almost ran out of ground meat !!!! Don’t panic , try this recipe !!!!!!!
It can be an ideal snack for your kid’s school lunch too . You can prepare these ahead of time. Fridge it and just fry them when needed.
Beef keema ( ground beef) half cup
1 small potato, boiled and mashed
Half packet of Maggi noodles , boiled and drained out.
Ginger paste little more than half tea spoon
Garlic paste half tea spoon
Soy sauce 1 tbl spoon
Kabab masala/ garam masala 1 tea spoon
Fried onion 1/4 th cup
Chopped mint 1 tbl spoon
Chopped cilantro 1 tbl spoon
Chopped green chili to taste
1 tbl spoon of cornstarch
Salt to taste
1. Boil the ground beef with ginger-garlic paste and soy sauce . Dry out the water and blend it without adding any water .
2. Combine beef, mashed potato and noodles together . Add Kabab masala , fried onion, chopped mint , chopped cilantro , green chili and salt with it . Now add the cornstarch. Mix very well. Shape them in Croquette’s shape. Dip in the beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
3. Deep fry them on medium low flame until golden brown .
Serve hot with your favorite dips!!!!!!!!
1. As I said earlier , you can make them ahead of time . In that case after shaping and coating , place them in a box and keep the box in your deep-fridge chamber . Just take them out and fry , whenever needed.
2. If you want to serve immediately after making , then after shaping and coating , keep them in the fridge for a while before frying. It would surely give you a better look and taste . 🙂
HEY CAN I DO IT WID CHICKEN .
ofcourse u can .. 🙂
ofcourse u can .. 🙂
Thanks for that variety. I am a working woman and so I don’t get much time for cooking. Maggi has become my biggest companion in my daily life. Even though several noodles brands are available in the market, I prefer to eat maggi noodles because of its great taste. Maggi soups have also become a part of my dishes.