Meatball stuffed Potato ball
Well , this recipe is another production of my ” too many idea filled brain” !!! 😀 Can be a very good side dish or snack !!!! Great in Kid’s lunch pack too !!!!!
1. Grounded beef 350 gram ( raw)
2. Ginger-garlic paste 1 teaspoon
3. Soy sauce 1 teaspoon.
3. 1 beaten egg.
4. Cornstarch : enough to be able to shape the meatballs.
5. Salt to taste
6. Chopped green chilies, cilantro, mint
7. A pinch of garam masala powder.
For potato balls:
1. 3 large potato , boiled
2. Frid onion , 1/4th cup
3. Chopped mint and green chilies
4. Salt to taste
For coating :
1. One beaten egg
2. Bread crumbs and rice flour ( half n half )
Oil , enough to deep fry
1. Combine all the ingredients of meatball together and make small balls out of them .
2. Mash potato and mix with the ingredients mentioned for potato ball .
3. Take some mashed potato and put one meatball inside it . Reshape into a ball .
4. Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumb-rice flour mixture.
5. Deep fry on medium-low heat . Don’t turn over until the other side is reddish brown . Fry both side well . Ready !!!!!
1. You don’t need to fry the meatballs before . Just use them raw inside the potato balls and they will be cooked too with the potato .
2. Don’t try to turn over the other side while frying , you may end up with broken potato balls . Have patience and fry each side minimum 5/6 minutes before you turn over . Let it get that brown color before u turn over .
3. If you want to cut the potato balls after frying , let tit cool first , then cut .Or else you may ruin the potato balls ..
thank u friend !!!!!!!!