Raw/ Green Banana Kabab with the banana skin too !!
I love raw banana . My mom has so many special recipes with raw banana and this kabab is one of them , the specialty being the use of the skin too . Many of us make raw banana kabab and I saw most of them throwing away the skin!!! What a wastage !!! The skin being the most delicious part !!!People throwing away the skin complains about the sticky enzyme comes from the raw banana and think that might make the skin taste bitter . But it certainly has a technique to get rid of bitterness of that sticky enzyme and that is to boil the banana with turmeric and salt . Turmeric and salt both help to get rid of the bitterness of that sticky enzyme of raw banana .
2 green banana with skin
1 level tea spoon of finely grated ginger
3/4th tea spoon of finely grated garlic
1/4 th cup of fried onion or bereshta
Half teaspoon of chili powder
1 tea spoon of garam masala / kabab masala powder
1/2 ( half teaspoon, level ) of dry roasted cumin powder
Salt to taste
1 beaten egg
Other ingredients :
salt and turmeric to boil the banana
Oil to fry the kababs
1. Boil the bananas with turmeric and salt . Throw away the water and peel the skin from the banana . Cut the skin in small pieces and blend them with grated ginger , garlic . Mash the bananas smoothly and mix with the blended skin , add the other ingredients , fried onion , chili powder , cumin powder , garam masala/ kabab masala powder , salt .
2. Now add the beaten egg in it . Don’t use any other binder like flour or gram flour . Only egg is enough for binding . If you use other binder , the kabab won’t taste good at all . After mixing the egg , you may find it bit soft to make shape . Don’t worry . Keep it in the fridge for a while like 15/ 20 minutes . Then you will find it easier to shape .
3. Heat oil in a fry pan and fry the kababs on medium low heat . Better to keep the kababs in fridge before you fry them .
1. Don’t use any binding like flour , bread or cornstarch . If you do so , the kabab won’t taste good at all .
2. Fry them on medium heat . It should not be deep fried but you need enough oil to fry them oil . Don’t fry them in small quantity of oil .
Chomotkar ekta recipe apu, healthy and delicious:)
thank u bhaiya !!! 😀
Wow, that’s what I was looking for, what a material!
existing here at this website, thanks admin of this website.
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road.
What’s up colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say regarding this piece of writing, in my view its
in fact amazing designed for me.
What’s up friends, its great article concerning cultureand completely defined, keep it up all
When someone writes an article he/she maintains the idea of
a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it.
So that’s why this article is amazing. Thanks!
This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!
Thankfulness to my father who informed me regarding this webpage, this
webpage is genuinely amazing.
Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not
very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start.
Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you
I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your blog.
It appears as if some of the text on your
content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening
to them as well? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before.
Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to
browse your website on my iphone during lunch break.
I love the information you provide here and can’t
wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded
on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
Anyhow, very good blog!
Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one
is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice designed for new users.
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
and found that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels.
I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
Many people will be benefited from your writing.
Thank u .. 🙂
It’s very simple to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at
this web page.
Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the issues.
It was truly informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
Thank you for sharing!