6 slices of bread
1/3 rd cup olive oil/ butter / cream cheese ( I used olive oil and cream cheese both )
1 tbl spoon grated garlic
Mozzarella / cheddar cheese ( I took Mexican 4 cheese)
Sliced bell pepper/ capsicum
Any dried herb/ I used Italian seasoning ( optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 FH . Cut the breads in halves .
2. Brush olive oil or butter or cream cheese . I brushed the bread with olive oil then spread cream cheese . 🙂
3. Rub some grated garlic over the bread .
4. spread grated cheese over the bread . Arrange sliced bell pepper . Sprinkle some seasoning .
5. Bake until toasted , around 15 minutes . Time may vary depending on the temperature.
1. You can heat the olive oil for few minutes . Add the chopped garlic then . Use after it cools down . You get youe own garlic olive oil . 🙂
2. If you want to make them ahead of time , you can do it . Just don’t toast them . Cover them with a plastic or cling film and store in the freezer . Take them out and bake in the pre-heated oven , whenever you want . 🙂
This could be great as pre made iftaar!!!
yes !!! It is !!!! 🙂