Ingredients: This amount can make 3 or 4 sandwiches
300 gram tenderloin or Sirloin cut beef ( undercut)
1 tea spoon black pepper
Salt to taste ( not too much , the sauces has salt too)
1 tea spoon garlic paste or finely grated garlic
1 tea spoon Workchestershire sauce
1/2 tea spoon steak sauce ( optional)
3/4 th tea spoon bar b q sauce
Long bun/ hot dog bun
Mustard or horseradish sauce ( optional)
Grilled bell pepper and mushroom
Provlone Cheese ( or any cheese hat melts)
You can prepare the steak first then cut them in thin stripes or you can cut the meat into thin stripes and then marinate and prepare . I followed the last method . I Cut the meat into thin stripes , then marinate with seasoning and salt then fried .
1. Cut the meat pieces into thin long stripes . Marinate with all the ingredients mentioned above except oil for at least 1 hour .
2. Then spread some mayonnaise on it . In a grill pan or skillent add some oil and put some thinly sliced onion and fry until soften and gets little colored . Fry some thinly sliced bell peppers the same way . Sautee some mushroom if you want .
3. Now heat the grill or frying pan and add 2 tbl spoon of oil into it . Add the meat and cook on high flame . Meat will release water so you should cook it on high flame . Remember , don’t cook for longer time as if you do so the meat will become rubbery . And always cook steak on high flame . Cook for around 4/5 minutes until the water dries out and the meat is tender .
4. While the meat is being cooked , grill the buns for few minutes . Spread mayonnaise on it .
5. when the meat is done, turn off the stove add some provlone cheese over the meat and mix until melts . Immediately transfer it to the buns. Add the caramalised onions , mushroom and bell peeper .