1 fillet of Basa fish , cut in stripes
For the marinade:
1/2 tbl spoon soy sauce
1/2 tbl spoon oyster sauce
For the batter:
2 and half tbl spoon flour
1 and half tea spoon cornstarch
For the red sticky sauce:
2 tbl spoon light soy sauce
2 tbl spoon tomato ketchup
1/2 tbl spoon Thai sweet chili sauce
1 and half tbl- 2 tbl spoon honey
1/2 tbl spoon sugar
1 tbl spoon white vinegar
1 and half tea spoon finely minced garlic
1 tea spoon ginger juice/ paste
1/4 th cup chicken stock ( you can use chicken powder too )
1/2 tea spoon cornstarch
* For chicken stock , if you are using chicken cube or powder , always remember to make 1 cup of stock you need 1 chicken bouilon or cube or 1 tea spoon chicken powder .
1. Marinate the fish fillet with the ingredients for marinade for half and hour.
2. Add the beaten egg and other ingredients for batter to the fish .
3. deep fry the fish until brown .
4. In the mean time prepare the sauce and cook in a wok stirring continuously . Add the fried fish , coat well and simmer for few minutes . If needed add little more chicken stock .
Serve immediately !!!