4/ 5 potatoes
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1 tea spoon of garlic
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
Oil for frying
Olive oil for rubbing the potatoes before baking
Italian seasoning (optional)
1. Wash the potatoes very well . Don’t peel . Now make several crosswise cuts into it making sure not to slice the potato completely .
2. Rub some olive oil over the potatoes and bake @ 450 FH for 45 minutes .
3. Deep fry it until crunchy . Let it cool.
4. Make a mixture of mayonnaise and garlic and white pepper . You can add little sugar in it too to sharpen the taste . Now put the mixture into every slits of the potato . Put some cheddar cheese too. Sprinkle some Italian seasoning over the potatoes .Now bake again in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes at 400 FH .
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees; bake the potatoes for 1 hour or until tender and cooked through. I took 3 large Idaho potato..
2.Allow the potatoes to cool slightly, cut them in half lengthwise..Scop out the most of the flesh leaving at least quarter inch border..that will keep the potato together…otherwise will fall apart..so better start scooping out from the middle..
3.mash the potatos that are scooped out..
4. Warm some milk ( I took almost 5 tbl spoon of milk) with 2 tbl spoon butter intil the butter completely melts..careful it needs to be warm not boiling hot..
5. add the milk mixed with butter to the mashed potato..add salt, crushed black pepper,cream cheese(optional) a little oregano ( optional) or any other herb of ur choice..the mixture should not be thin..it should be gluey..
6. Fill the potatos with this mixture…top with the grated cheese..I used mozarella..but chedder will look great…
7. Now bake for another 15 min at 400 FH..
8. enjoy immediately.. 😀