For boiling the meat:
Minced Meat ( I took beef) 500 gram
Ginger paste 1 and half teaspoon
Garlic paste little more than half teaspoon
Soy Sauce 1 tbl spoon
2 cardamom pods
1 cinnamon stick ( 1′ long)
1 large bay leaf
salt to taste
Chopped onion , green chilli
1/4 th cup Milk
2 teaspoon corn starch
Grated Cottage cheese
For Bread roll:
Slices of bread ( each bread will make one roll)
1 beaten egg
Bread Crumbs ( I used Japanese Panko Bread crumb)
Oil for deep frying
1. Boil the meat with the ingredients mentioned above . Dry out the water and take the cinnamon, cardamom , bay leaf out from the meat .
2. Heat oil and add the meat . Add chopped onion and green chilies . Now mix cornstarch in the milk and pour over the meat. Add the cottage cheese . Now your filling has a creamy , sticky , yummy texture . 🙂 Let it cool .
3. Cut the edges of the bread . Now wet your palms and flatten each slice of bread with your wet palm . Spread some filling at one side of the bread and roll . Give the bread a shape of roll . You may wet your palms again to make the shape perfect . Make sure every ends are closed . use water to seal the ends .
4. Dip the rolls into beaten egg and then in the bread crumbs .
5. Heat oil on medium heat and fry them until golden brown .
Serve hot !!!!!!!!!! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stuffed Bread , a super quick and super yummy snack …
Chicken keema / ground chicken 1 cup
Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
Soy sauce 1 and half tbl spoon
Oyster sauce half tea spoon
Thinly sliced onion
Chopped green chilies
Chopped Capsicum/ bell pepper
1 egg ( optional)
Bread , 2 slices.
1 beaten egg
Panko seasoned bread crumb / any other bread crumb
1. Marinate the chicken with ginger paste , soy sauce , oyster sauce . Heat oil and add the chicken. Fry for a while . Add the carrots, cabbage and green peas . Add little water . When the water is dried out, turn off the stove and mix sliced onion , chopped chilies, chopped capsicum with it. In another pan scramble the egg into small granules and mix it with the chicken. Your filling is ready . Keep it aside and cool it down.
2. Cut the edges of breads. Press the edges of the bread with your fingertips.
3. Now put some filling in the middle. And cover the bread with the other one . Seal the edges properly with egg or water.
4. Dip the bread in beaten egg and coat nicely with panko bread crumb or any other bread crumb of your choice.
5. Fry on medium heat until golden brown . Don’t shallow fry it . Use a little more oil for frying .
1. Always use a frying pan or any wide utensil.
2. I used Panko bread crumb ( Japanese bread crumb ) for coating. You may use any other breadcrumbs of your choice .
3. For a healthier version , you may toast it in toaster oven instead of frying .. 🙂