Crispy Fried Chicken Wings
3 large Chicken Wings
soy sauce 1 tbl spoon
Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
salt to taste
1 beaten egg
cornstarch with little chili powder ( enough to dust)
bread crumb ( enough to coat)
1. Wash the wings and marinate it with soysauce, little salt and ginger paste for atleast half n hour.
2. Take one piece of chicken wing and coat it with cornstarch-chili powder mixture.
3. Dip it in egg and coat it with breadcrumbs. Pretty simple huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 ..Just remember Marinade+ Cornstarch+ egg+bread crumbs.
4. Deep fry on medium low flame.
1. Alwayz fry on medium low heat and make sure your oil is hot enough before you put your chicken wings in it. Too hot or cold oil will ruin your fried things.Be careful about the heat. The longer you fry on medium low heat, the crispier it will be .And it will also help the meat to be done.
Chicken Cutlet in real boom boom way
For this super easy and quick recipe u need;
1. 3 pieces of thinly sliced (lengthwise) chicken breasts marinated in ginger-garlic paste, oyster sauce, soy sauce and a pinch of salt for atleast 2 hours. I bought the cutlet pieces ready made from store or you can slice each breast length-wise to create 2 cutlets for each breast. One thing to be noted, before you marinate the cutlets, don’t forget to prick them with fork very well.That would let the spices go into the chicken.
2. Flour-cornstarch Coating : Combine Flour, cornstarch, chili powder, salt and herbs of your choice like parsley..Place this mixture in a plate where the cutlets can be easily coated. I took half cup of all purpose flour and 2 tea spoon of corn starch..
3. Egg Mixture: Two beaten eggs .
4. Bread crumbs.
Now the process is very simple. Take one piece of Cutlets . Then dip it in egg mixture + then coat it with flour mixture + then again in egg mixture+ and finally coat it well with bread crumbs.
In a large skillet, pour enough vegetable (or Olive) oil to coat bottom of pan. Place skillet on Med-low heat and allow oil to heat up. Fry each cutlet until golden brown (usually around 4/5 minutes on each side depending on thickness). Place the cutlets on a paper towel for a minute or so to soak up any grease.
January 17, 2013 in Chicken, Chicken and Poultry, Snacks, Snacks and Lighter Fare
Tagged Chicken, Chicken Cutlet, Chicken Recipe, chicken snack.., Crispy Cutlet, Cutlet, easy cooking, Easy Cutlet recipe, easy snacks, Snacks, super quick cooking