Egg / Dimer Korma with coconut milk
Ingredients: 4 egg( boiled), Coconut Milk 1 Cup , ginger paste 1 tbl spoon, onion paste 2 tbl spoon, chopped onion 1 medium, garam masala ( elach, darchini, tejpata), salt to taste, sugar to taste,raisins…
In a pan heat oil+ghee..Fry the eggs…Keep them aside..Add the whole garam masala..Fry it for a minute..Add chopped onoin…Fry them till they r soft and almost golden brown…Add onion, ginger paste, salt…Add little water and stir it well…add coconut milk…Then the eggs… taste…Add the green chillies… u may add raisins if u want.. Bon A Petit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poached Egg Curry in Coconut milk
Onion paste 4 tbl spoon
Ginger paste 2 tea spoon
Garlic paste 2 tea spoon
Whole cardamom, cinnamon, bayleaf
salt to taste
Coconut milk 1 and half cup
Garam masla Powder half tea spoon
Roasted cumin powder to taste
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan or wok.
2. Add bayleaf, cardamom and cinnamon . Fry a little, then add onion paste, garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt and little water.
3. Cook all the spices adding water little by little, that we call ” Koshano” in Bangla..
4. After the ” koshano” is done pretty nice add the coconut milk..
5. Break in the eggs one by one. Break carefully so that the yolk remain intact.Now pour them into the gravy.
6. Cover the lid and let it cook on medium low heat for 15 min or until the egg is cooked…
7. Add some green chilies and sprinkle roasted jeera/cumin powder and garam masala powder before u turn off the stove..
Serve with plain rice.It tastes so good. I bet you are gonna fall in love with this wonderful curry!!!!!!!!! Bon a Petit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!