Beef Chili capsicum ( Indo-Chinese Style)
Beef 500 gram
Ginger Paste 2 table spoon
Light soy sauce 3 tbl spoon
Dark Soy sauce half teaspoon
Vinegar 1 teaspoon
Crushed black pepper half teaspoon
Green chili paste 1 teaspoon
4/5 Green chilies , slit
Bell peppers/ Capsicum
Sesame oil ( you can substitute sesame oil for regular vegetable oil too)
Tasting salt a little more than half tea spoon
Sugar a little more than half teaspoon
Corn starch mixed in water
1. Cut the beef into thin slices and marinate them with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, vinegar, green chili paste, ginger paste , crushed black pepper and tasting salt for at least 7/8 hours for best result..If u don’t have that time at least for 1 hour..
2. Put oil in the wok and when hot, add the beef…Cook it for at least 10/15 min or until the water drying out… Add little water, just enough to make the meat tender.
3. When the water is drying out add corn flour mixed in water and also add cubed onion and bell peppers, and slit green chilies…
5. Add sugar to sharpen the taste…
5. Dry out the gravy.
1. Sauces contains enough salt in them. So I did not use any extra salt . But you can alwayz adjust the salt adding at the end of the cooking.