Microwave Egg Kofta Curry
1.For Kofta beat 3 eggs and blend it with mashed potato ( half of one medium sized potato), little ginger-garlic paste, little turmeric powder, chili powder and salt.
2. Now pour some of the mixture into a greased cup. The kofta will rise up to the top of the cup so pour only half of the cup at a time..Microwave for 1 minute..For 3 eggs You will Have 4 cup Kofta..You can also pour the mixture into a greased micowave oven proof dish and bake it like a cake.Then slice it and cook it in the gravy.
3. Heat oil in an wok . Add bayleaf, Cinnamon and fry a little. Then add onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chili, corriander powder and salt..cook adding water little by little. Now add 2/3 rd cup of water and 1 cup of thick coconut milk.Add the kofta and cover the lid..
4. Cook them on medium low heat. The koftas may expand a little, so make sure the gravy should go into the koftas..
5. Microwave Cumin seed and 2/3 cardamoms. Grind them into a powder. Add them into the gravy.Add some green chilies too.
6. Turn off the heat and let it be on the stove like that for 5/10 minutes with the lid on..
Egg / Dimer Korma with coconut milk
Ingredients: 4 egg( boiled), Coconut Milk 1 Cup , ginger paste 1 tbl spoon, onion paste 2 tbl spoon, chopped onion 1 medium, garam masala ( elach, darchini, tejpata), salt to taste, sugar to taste,raisins…
In a pan heat oil+ghee..Fry the eggs…Keep them aside..Add the whole garam masala..Fry it for a minute..Add chopped onoin…Fry them till they r soft and almost golden brown…Add onion, ginger paste, salt…Add little water and stir it well…add coconut milk…Then the eggs… taste…Add the green chillies… u may add raisins if u want.. Bon A Petit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poached Egg Curry in Coconut milk
Onion paste 4 tbl spoon
Ginger paste 2 tea spoon
Garlic paste 2 tea spoon
Whole cardamom, cinnamon, bayleaf
salt to taste
Coconut milk 1 and half cup
Garam masla Powder half tea spoon
Roasted cumin powder to taste
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan or wok.
2. Add bayleaf, cardamom and cinnamon . Fry a little, then add onion paste, garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt and little water.
3. Cook all the spices adding water little by little, that we call ” Koshano” in Bangla..
4. After the ” koshano” is done pretty nice add the coconut milk..
5. Break in the eggs one by one. Break carefully so that the yolk remain intact.Now pour them into the gravy.
6. Cover the lid and let it cook on medium low heat for 15 min or until the egg is cooked…
7. Add some green chilies and sprinkle roasted jeera/cumin powder and garam masala powder before u turn off the stove..
Serve with plain rice.It tastes so good. I bet you are gonna fall in love with this wonderful curry!!!!!!!!! Bon a Petit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Egg Dimer Korma
Ingredients: 4 egg( boiled), regular milk 3/4 th cup ( three-fourth cup/ 200 ml), ginger paste 1 tbl spoon, onion paste 2 tbl spoon, chopped onion 1 medium, garam masala ( elach, darchini, tejpata), salt to taste, sugar to taste,raisins…
In a pan heat oil+ghee..Fry the eggs…Keep them aside..Add the whole garam masala..Fry it for a minute..Add chopped onoin…Fry them till they r soft and almost golden brown…Add onion, ginger paste, salt…Add little water and stir it well…add milk…Then the eggs…Add l teapoon sugar and raisins…You can alwayz adjust sugar according to your taste…Add the green chillies…Before serving sprinkle some rose/keora water…enjoy with Polau/ Pilaf…
You may use heavy cream or half n half instead of regular milk if you want richer flavor..