A super quick , super healthy , diet friendly Chicken sandwich .. only 260 calorie max !!!!!!!! Filling and yummy!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Boil 50 gram of chicken breast with onion , ginger paste and carrot.
2. When Dried out mix the chicken with 2 teaspoon of butter/ margarine, little salt, chopped onion , green chilies , shredded carrot and bell peppers . You may add little bit of black pepper powder in it.
3. Cut the edges of two slices of bread . Now apply the spread over one slice and cover with other . Cut into halves .
Your two pieces of sandwiches are ready !!!!!!!
Yummy Super Quick Egg Sandwich with a little improvisation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are gonna love this 3 layered gigantic sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀
1 or 2 eggs (boiled)
Peanut butter (Crunchy)
Crushed black pepper
grated carrot, cucumber,
salt to taste
Spread for the first layer:
1. cut the boiled eggs into small pieces and fry them in little butter with little amount of salt for a while.Let it cool.
2. In a bowl take mayonnaise and beat nice with a fork and mix a little sugar and crushed black pepper with it. Add the grated carrot, cucumber, onion and the fried boiled egg.
Your spreading is ready.
Spread for the second layer:
Take enough from the first basic egg spreading and add melted or soften crunchy peanut butter. To soften the peanut butter you may microwave the peanut butter in a small bowl for few seconds. I took the crunchy one coz I love that crunchy feeling under my teeth…
your second spreading is ready too.
Spread for the third layer:
Mushroom-cream cheese spread.
For this cut the mushrooms into small pieces.. Sautee them in oil for few minutes. Blend them with cream cheese. Add crushed black pepper. Your Mushroom-cream cheese spread is ready.
Cut the crusts off the bread and spread with soft butter or margarine. Then Spread over the fillings. Your very yummy, super quick Jumbo Sandwich is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 27, 2013 in Breakfast, Eggs, Snacks, Snacks and Lighter Fare
Tagged cream cheese-mushroom spread, easy sandwich recipe, Egg sandwich, egg-peanut butter sandwich, peanut butter sandwich, sandwich, sandwich recipe, sandwitch