1. 2 cans of Tuna in water
2. 2 eggs
3. 1 small potato (boiled and mashed).
4. Fried onions ( bereshta) of 1 medium sized onion
5. Bread crumbs 1/3 rd cup ( one third cup)
6. Chopped mint, cilantro, green chilies and spinach.
7. Oyster sauce 1 teaspoon
8. Tomato Ketchup half teaspoon
9. Crushed black pepper
10. salt to taste
11. 2 tbl spoon of oil and some extra more to rub on the tpo of it after taking it out from the oven.
1. Drain out water from the tuna can and squeeze well so that there should be no water.
2. Blend the tuna with eggs and mashed potato.
3. Mix in with other ingredients including the oil.
4. Grease a loaf pan and line it with aluminium foil. Spoon the mixture and shape it into a loaf.
5. Bake the tuna loaf in a preheated oven to 350 FH for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Broil for another 10 minutes or until the top of the loaf gets colored.
7. Apply some olive oil over it and let it cool for 10 minutes before you serve.
Bon a Petit!!!!!!!!!!!!!