Crispy Fried Chicken Wings
3 large Chicken Wings
soy sauce 1 tbl spoon
Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
salt to taste
1 beaten egg
cornstarch with little chili powder ( enough to dust)
bread crumb ( enough to coat)
1. Wash the wings and marinate it with soysauce, little salt and ginger paste for atleast half n hour.
2. Take one piece of chicken wing and coat it with cornstarch-chili powder mixture.
3. Dip it in egg and coat it with breadcrumbs. Pretty simple huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 ..Just remember Marinade+ Cornstarch+ egg+bread crumbs.
4. Deep fry on medium low flame.
1. Alwayz fry on medium low heat and make sure your oil is hot enough before you put your chicken wings in it. Too hot or cold oil will ruin your fried things.Be careful about the heat. The longer you fry on medium low heat, the crispier it will be .And it will also help the meat to be done.