Beef Chili capsicum ( Indo-Chinese Style)
Beef 500 gram
Ginger Paste 2 table spoon
Light soy sauce 3 tbl spoon
Dark Soy sauce half teaspoon
Vinegar 1 teaspoon
Crushed black pepper half teaspoon
Green chili paste 1 teaspoon
4/5 Green chilies , slit
Bell peppers/ Capsicum
Sesame oil ( you can substitute sesame oil for regular vegetable oil too)
Tasting salt a little more than half tea spoon
Sugar a little more than half teaspoon
Corn starch mixed in water
1. Cut the beef into thin slices and marinate them with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, vinegar, green chili paste, ginger paste , crushed black pepper and tasting salt for at least 7/8 hours for best result..If u don’t have that time at least for 1 hour..
2. Put oil in the wok and when hot, add the beef…Cook it for at least 10/15 min or until the water drying out… Add little water, just enough to make the meat tender.
3. When the water is drying out add corn flour mixed in water and also add cubed onion and bell peppers, and slit green chilies…
5. Add sugar to sharpen the taste…
5. Dry out the gravy.
1. Sauces contains enough salt in them. So I did not use any extra salt . But you can alwayz adjust the salt adding at the end of the cooking.
1. Beef 500 gram
2. Ginger Paste 2 table spoon
3. Chopped ginger 1 teaspoon
4. Chopped garlic 1 teaspoon
5. Light soy sauce 3 tbl spoon
6. Dark Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
7. Fish sauce ,few drops (optional)
8. Crushed black pepper half teaspoon
9. Salt, very little ( as the sauces contains salt too)
10. Cubed onion
11. Green chilies, splitted
12. Bell peppers
13. Sesame seed
14. Sesame oil ( you can substitute sesame oil for regular vegetable oil too)
15. Tasting salt a little more than half tea spoon
16. Sugar a little more than half teaspoon
17. Corn starch mixed in water
1. Cut the meat into thin slices. Marinate them with ginger paste, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, few drops of fish sauce, crushed black pepper, tasting salt and little salt, if needed ( since the sauces contains salt, it is better to use a little extra salt, if needed you may alwayz adjust it by adding at the end of your cooking)for minimum 2 hours. The longer, the better.
2. Heat oil, in a wok. Add finely chopped garlic and ginger in it. Fry it for a minute or so and then add the beef with marinade. Cook it on medium high flame until the water is almost dried out. Add little water to make the beef a little more tender. Cover the lid.
3. When the meat is done and water is drying out add little cornflour mixed in water, cubed onion, split green chili, and bell peppers …At the end mix it with roasted sesame (you may microwave the sesame seeds for few seconds).To sharpen the taste add some sugar.
Bon A Petit!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet n Sour Salmon -Super Quick, Super Easy and Super Yummy.. It is done only in 15 minutes ( from preparation to cooking time) ..You can try the recipe with any fish..this is not just the regular sweet n sour recipe..it is something more!!!!!!! 😀
1. Salmon Fillet 4 pieces
2. Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
4. Cubed onion and green chilies-splited.
5. Cornstarch dissolved in water.
For the sauce:
1. Light soy sauce 1 and half tbl spoon
2. Oyster sauce 1 tbl spoon
3. Hot sauce 1 teaspoon
4. Tomato Ketchup/sauce 1 tblspoon
5. Vinegar half teaspoon
6. Tasting salt/ ajinomoto half teaspoon
7. Sugar a little more than half teaspoon
8. Red bell pepper+ fresh red chili paste ( SECRET INGREDIENT!!!!!!!!!!), 1 small red bell pepper/capsicum and 1 fresh red chili.
9. 2/3 drops of Fish sauce ( optional)
1. Take all the ingredients of the sauce in a bowl . Plz Don’t skip the red bell pepper paste..Believe me it adds such a nice flavor..But yes of course you can omit the red chili.
2. Wash the salmon very well.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Add the garlic paste, fry for a while.Now add the Sauce with little ( half cup/ 125 ml) water. Add the fish pieces. Cover the lid and cook it on medium flame. Within 10 minutes your fish will be done. Now add the cornstarch dissolved in water , to thicken the gravy. Add the cubed onions and green chilies. You may add cubed bell peppers or capsicum with it.
Your Sweet n Sour Salmon is ready in not more than 15 minutes..
1. Don’t add any salt in this dish.The sauces contains lot of salt.So Don’t even try to put extra salt!!!!!!
2. Fish sauce is very salty.So be careful as to the amount only 2 /3 drops is enough!!!!!!!!!!
3. You may use any other fish for this recipe..