Beef Kofta Korma Curry
For the Kofta/ Meat ball:
1. Grounded Beef( Beef Kima) 500 gram
2. Ginger paste half teaspoon
3. Garlic paste half teaspoon
4. Soy sauce 1 and half teaspoon
5. Garam Masala powder a pinch
6. 1 beaten egg
7. Cornstarch 3 tbl spoon or enough to shape the ball
8. Salt to taste
9. Chopped mint
1. Onion paste 1/4 th cup
2. Ginger paste 1 tbl spoon
3. Garlic Paste 1 teaspoon
4. Chili Powder Half teaspoon
6. Shaan Korma Curry Mix 1 tbl spoon
7. Cardamon, Cinamon, Bayleaf
8. Yogurt 1/4th cup
9. Salt to taste
10. Garam masala powder half teaspoon
11. Bell pepper/ capsicum ( optional)
I love this product.Try this Korma Curry Mix .
1. Combine all the ingredients mentioned for kofta/ meat ball. Make round ball out of this and deep fry on medium low flame .
2. Heat oil in a wok and add bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon.Fry for a while, then add onion paste ginger paste, garlic paste, chili powder , Shaan Korma Curry Mix( 1 Tbl spoon), salt and cook adding water little by little.. Beat yogurt with water and add . Cook for a little while then add hot water and add in the kofta/ meatballs. Cover the lid. Cook on medium heat.
3. Make sure the gravy gets into the koftas..When the gravy is reducing to your desired consistency add the bell peppers if u wish. Sprinkle garam masala powder .Cover the lid and turn off the stove keeping the wok on the stove..After few minutes oil will separate and your Beef Kofta Korma Curry is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. While making Korma curry , try to use sweet yogurt along with regular white yogurt. Trust me it enhances the taste. Like , if the recipe calls for 1/4th cup of yogurt take 1/8 th cup sweet yogurt +1/8 th cup regular white yogurt= 1/4 th cup of yogurt.
2. If You are not using Shaan Korma Curry Mix , then add a special garam masala powder the same quantity as mentioned in the recipe. For that Grind , cumin, cardamom, whole coriander, mace ( joyeetree/javetri) , Jaifol( nutmeg), fennel, clove, white/black pepper together into a fine powder and use accordingly.
3. This Kofta can be used in various recipes..Like you can try the Koftas in Korma curry style, you can use it in oriental way or even plain curry way..Either way it’s great!!!!!!!