Club Sandwich, egg and cold crab salad layers
3 pieces of bread
1 boiled egg
Half teaspoon butter
Salt to taste
Thinly sliced Cucumber
Crushed black pepper ( optional)
Cold crab salad
Cold Crab Salad:
Crab meat 1/4 th cup ( cooked / boiled)
Mayonnaise 1 tbl spoon ( you can add more , but since i’m on diet , I just took 1 tbl spoon)
Sour Cream/ plain yogurt 1 tbl spoon
Grated Carrot little less than 1/4 th cup
Crushed mustard (yellow) or Dijon Mustard a pinch
Sugar , little less than half tea spoon ( optional)
Crushed black pepper 1/4 th tea spoon
Sliced onion and bell peppers ( optional)
Mix everything together .Keep it in the refrigerator before you serve or use . Your cold crab salad is ready.
1. Cut the edges of the breads.
2. Slice the boiled egg and fry them a minute or two in half tea spoon butter. Add very little salt and black pepper . Let it cool.
3. Apply butter on your bread , but since I’m on diet , I skipped this part . I didn’t take any extra butter . Now put the egg on the bread and add sliced cucumber on top of it . Cover the bread with another piece of bread. Now apply the cold crab salad on the top of it . Cover it with the other piece of bread . Press lightly so that they stack together nicely. Cut into two pieces .
Your two pieces of Yummy club sandwich is ready!!!!!!!!! 😀
A super quick , super healthy , diet friendly Chicken sandwich .. only 260 calorie max !!!!!!!! Filling and yummy!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Boil 50 gram of chicken breast with onion , ginger paste and carrot.
2. When Dried out mix the chicken with 2 teaspoon of butter/ margarine, little salt, chopped onion , green chilies , shredded carrot and bell peppers . You may add little bit of black pepper powder in it.
3. Cut the edges of two slices of bread . Now apply the spread over one slice and cover with other . Cut into halves .
Your two pieces of sandwiches are ready !!!!!!!
Potato Sandwich…Believe me, it’s tasty..:D
1. 2 slices of White bread or any bread of your choice
2. Potato 1 medium , boiled and mashed
3. Butter 1 tblspoon
4. Mayonnaise 1 teaspoon
5. Crushed black pepper Half teaspoon
6. onion, chopped 1 teaspoon
7. Chopped green chilies and cilantro
8. Chopped bell peppers
9. Cream Cheese ( optional)
11. Salt to taste
1. In a bowl mix butter, mayonnaise, crushed black pepper, onion, green chilies, cilantro, bell peppers, cream cheese, salt with mashed potato.
2. Spread the potato mixture on one slice of bread evenly. Put the slices of cucumber over it.
3. Cover this slice of bread with the other one. Brush little butter over it (over the sandwich). It will make your sandwich a bit more crispy.
4. Now put this in your sandwich maker and toast/grill it until crispy.
5. Serve hot.
Yummy Super Quick Egg Sandwich with a little improvisation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are gonna love this 3 layered gigantic sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀
1 or 2 eggs (boiled)
Peanut butter (Crunchy)
Crushed black pepper
grated carrot, cucumber,
salt to taste
Spread for the first layer:
1. cut the boiled eggs into small pieces and fry them in little butter with little amount of salt for a while.Let it cool.
2. In a bowl take mayonnaise and beat nice with a fork and mix a little sugar and crushed black pepper with it. Add the grated carrot, cucumber, onion and the fried boiled egg.
Your spreading is ready.
Spread for the second layer:
Take enough from the first basic egg spreading and add melted or soften crunchy peanut butter. To soften the peanut butter you may microwave the peanut butter in a small bowl for few seconds. I took the crunchy one coz I love that crunchy feeling under my teeth…
your second spreading is ready too.
Spread for the third layer:
Mushroom-cream cheese spread.
For this cut the mushrooms into small pieces.. Sautee them in oil for few minutes. Blend them with cream cheese. Add crushed black pepper. Your Mushroom-cream cheese spread is ready.
Cut the crusts off the bread and spread with soft butter or margarine. Then Spread over the fillings. Your very yummy, super quick Jumbo Sandwich is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 27, 2013 in Breakfast, Eggs, Snacks, Snacks and Lighter Fare
Tagged cream cheese-mushroom spread, easy sandwich recipe, Egg sandwich, egg-peanut butter sandwich, peanut butter sandwich, sandwich, sandwich recipe, sandwitch