Beef jhuri with leftover beef/ Crunchy spicy fried masala beef
1. Left over beef curry
2. sliced onion
3. Little turmeric and Chili Powder
4. Cumin seed (optional)
5. Fenugreek ( optional)
6. Dried Chili
7. Green Chili
8. Salt to taste
9. Bell peppers ( optional)
1. Take some pieces of beef from your leftover curry.Don’t take the gravy.
2. Break the meats using your hand.
3. Heat oil and deep fry the meat pieces until little crunchy.
4. Now in a pan heat oil. You can use the oil you fried the beef with.Add little amount of Cumin seed and fenugreek ( methi). Add dried chili..Too much fenugreek may ruin the taste so be careful with that. This is something we call “foron” in Bangla.
5. Add sliced onion ( a fairly good amount).Fry then until tender. Add very little turmeric and chili powder. Now add the meat and fry. Sprinkle some salt.You may skip the turmeric and chili powder, won’t make any difference.
6. Add green chilies and chopped bell peppers..Fry a little while.
Serve hot with Plain hot steamed rice or even with “Panta Bhat”( prepared rice in water)..Either way it goes great..:)